- The FBI is responsible for keeping chemical weapons out of the hands of terrorists. https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/wmd
- This includes Gaddafi’s chemical weapons http://archive.is/ggpJf
- Robert Mueller, former Director, hired an Iranian national to lead the unit with that responsibility. http://archive.is/WUHbX
- Iranian guy: AUG 14, 2006 G-MAN WITH WMD PLAN – IRANIAN-BORN CHEMIST NOW FBI HONCHO NEW YORK POST http://archive.is/oEFM5
- He guaranteed an attack. FEB 14, 2011 FBI: 100 Percent Chance of WMD Attack NEWSMAX http://archive.is/06DFi
- Less than a year later, OCT 31, 2011 Libya’s interim prime minister says rebels have found Khadafy’s chemical weapons cache http://archive.is/JbXnz
- CIA was trafficking weapons from Libya->Syria MAR 31, 2011 Exclusive: Obama authorizes secret help for Libya rebels REUTERS http://archive.is/Mmrml
- That was illegal MAR 30, 2011 Arming Libya rebels not allowed by UN resolutions, legal experts warn US THE GUARDIAN https://archive.is/WA2Js
- Obama used a loophole, allowing Qatar to do it for him. APR 3, 2011 For Qatar, Libyan Intervention May Be a Turning Point NEW YORK TIMES http://archive.is/wjwgh
- BEFORE Benghazi, Mueller said everything was under control in Libya. APR 12, 2011 FBI “On Guard” for Libyan Terror Retaliation NEW AMERICAN http://archive.is/I50in
- With the CIA and Qatar’s help, rebels seized Gaddafi’s weapons. JUN 28, 2011 Rebels raid weapons depot in western Libya THE SEATTLE TIMES http://archive.is/TSJIK
- All kinds of weapons went missing: JUL 14, 2011 Antiaircraft Missiles on the Loose in Libya NEW YORK TIMES http://archive.is/LwXpZ
- AUG 21, 2011 Hillary’s team takes credit for ‘successful’ Libya conflict, documenting the timeline of events https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23898
- Everyone knew Libya was becoming an arms depot: AUG 28, 2011 Libya threatens to become terrorist arms depot http://archive.is/dZ10h
- Yes, chemical weapons were there, still: SEP 8, 2011 Gaddafi’s chemical weapons spark renewed worries WASHINGTON POST http://archive.is/CFqI
- SEP 13, 2011 Taliban office in Qatar approved by US WEEKEND AUSTRAILIAN http://archive.is/2GUVU
- SEP 27, 2011 Nightmare In Libya: Thousands Of Surface-To-Air Missiles Unaccounted For ABC NEWS http://archive.is/UiXoT
- SEP 30, 2011 Fears over mass spread of weapons in Libya that may fall in wrong hands TIMES OF MALTA http://archive.is/wLWcL
MAY 19, 2017 Weapons of Mass Destruction FBI
The FBI is responsible for keeping chemical weapons out of the hands of terrorists.
In July 2006, the FBI created the Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) Directorate to build a cohesive and coordinated approach to incidents involving chemical, biological, radiological, or nuclear (CBRN) material—with an overriding focus on prevention. The WMD Directorate proactively seeks out and relies on intelligence to drive preparedness, countermeasures, and investigations designed to keep WMD threats from becoming reality.
[pdf-embedder url=”https://idraintheswamp.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/WMD-—-FBI.pdf” title=”WMD — FBI”]
OCT 18, 2011 Ten Years After 9/11 and the Anthrax Attacks: Protecting Against Biological Threats FBI
The FBI is the lead law enforcement agency responsible for the investigation of WMD threats, having authority both inside and outside the country.
The FBI is the lead law enforcement agency responsible for investigation of WMD threats. In particular, the FBI has authorities relating to the investigation, prevention, and response regarding individuals that attempt to obtain or use WMD materials, technology, and expertise.
. . .
Additionally, the WMDD maintains detailees at the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL), the Republic of Georgia, and Singapore for international coordination.
[pdf-embedder url=”https://idraintheswamp.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/FBI-—-Ten-Years-After-9_11-and-the-Anthrax-Attacks_-Protecting-Against-Biological-Threats.pdf” title=”FBI — Ten Years After 9_11 and the Anthrax Attacks_ Protecting Against Biological Threats”]
MAR 31, 2005 The Commission on the Intelligence Capabilities of the United States Regarding Weapons of Mass Destruction NEW YORK TIMES
The Intelligence Community assessed the risk of Libya’s WMD threat
We conducted case studies of our intelligence agencies’ recent performance assessing the risk of WMD in Libya and Afghanistan, and our current capabilities with respect to several of the world’s most dangerous state and non-state proliferation threats.
[pdf-embedder url=”https://idraintheswamp.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Pages-from-20050331_wmd_report.pdf” title=”Pages from 20050331_wmd_report”]